Friday, February 15, 2013

this sucks

After last nights visit with Daddy, I called his PCH today and spoke with one of his nurses.
She confirmed that he is regressing...
He IS getting quieter...
He IS not participating mas much as he once did...

...but ....
He IS still eating well...
His health otherwise IS fine...
He is NOT losing weight...

I am glad to hear these last things...

so why then am I sitting here with such a heavy heart? 
I have a ton of tears sitting just behind my eyes and I want to cry but to so that might mean I may never stop...

I tried talking to him last night about what we had been up to this week and the conference we attended...
he just looked past me...
dennis tried to force him to look at me by moving his chair to face me...
to talk to me...
 and nothing, so I turned him around to the tv before I started crying in front of him.
my heart hurts...

i just want my daddy back

No comments: